Monday, March 26, 2012

Trouble viewing the blog?

Hi everyone, I have gotten a few emails from people saying they haven't been able to view the blog. You have to create a google account and then sign in. I'm hoping everyone got the invite and was able to get in because I added a ton of people who asked to be added since I'm not on Facebook. If you end up reading this would u be able to write a comment saying you can view it or send me an email to cloud9salon@gmail.com to let me know. Facebook was much easier to figure out, but I feel like it is a better and safer way for me to share updates with you all. Then hopefully I can know who I need to resend it to. Otherwise I would have over 200 emails to type out. Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

  1. We can read it after we accepted the invite...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it figured out now too, thanks heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can view it. I think since it is a private blog it's a little harder to get into from the blogger home page, but I figured it out :)

    ReplyDelete