Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun day at the park!

Today was such a picture perfect day! It was so nice to have a nice 80 degree day so I could finally take Caleb out. This afternoon with headed to the splash pad with the Reinecke's. Of course the kids didn't really go in the water much but were more interested in eating snacks and veggin out. Miles was the only one who actually enjoyed himself:) He's Jen's little 7 month old. After a while we headed out of the splash park and the kids ran freely on the grass collecting rocks and playing in the dirt. I think they had more fun doing that than playing in the water. Go figure!:)

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing all of these pictures! You are a beautiful mom of two and Maddie is precious with little Caleb :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! My 2 year old daughter was born with one arm like Maddie! Today she was asking to see one arm swimmers on youtube and I also looked up your blog which we hadn't visited in awhile (congrats on your new baby!!). I did get in contact with you a few months after she was born, but its been awhile. Anyways, I am now a busy mom of 2 like you with an 8 month old as well as my oldest daughter. We are approaching the age of swim lessons, dance lessons, preschool and I have so many questions. Also, my daughter is starting to acknowledge her difference and asks to see other kids like her. I am on Facebook now, so email me if you want to keep in touch about the girls!

    ReplyDelete